Fashion in your 40’s and 50’s 60’s 70’s 80’s is all about finding styles that make you feel confident, comfortable, and stylish. Dont be afraid to be unique and outlandish as well!
Note to self ditch the black!!
Love colors and dont be afraid to show your figure, as these are important elements of personal style. Here are some tips to help you embrace your personal style:
- Embrace bold colors: Love colors, don’t be afraid to wear bold, bright hues. You can wear them in small doses, like a brightly colored scarf or handbag, or in larger doses, like a bold-colored dress or blazer.
- Dress for your body shape: Celebrate your body and its shape. You can accentuate your curves with tailored pieces, or show off your height with long flowing dresses.
- Find your go-to outfits: Build a capsule wardrobe of items you can easily mix and match to create a variety of outfits. This can save time and help you feel confident and put-together every day.
- Accessorize wisely: Accessories can add a pop of color or texture to any outfit. Try out statement necklaces, colorful scarves, and bold earrings to spice up your wardrobe.
- Experiment with trends: Don’t be afraid to try out new fashion trends, but make sure they work for your body shape and personal style. You can update your wardrobe with trendy items, but still stay true to your own aesthetic.
Remember, the most important thing is to wear what makes you feel good and confident. Embrace your personal style and have fun with fashion!